Once you untar the SRadio-*.tar.gz file, you find a directory in the form of
SRadio-1.0.013.1 under which all the code is placed.
- [Base]CDB, SDB and the channel implementations are found here, as
well as some general helping functions to the MSR.
- [Conventions]template files that can be copied to new projects and
then be filled in
- [Modules]all user-written modules are found in here, put into different
categories: Coding, Channel, Data, General, Macro, Signal
- [Test]simple chains that are used to test the basic functionalities
of the modules
- [Radios]full-fledged two way transmission parts
- [User]place for all compiled user-libraries
- [Kernel]place for all compiled kernel-libraries
- [Documentation]where you find this manual as well as some presentations