In this part you'll learn about the architecture behind the
software-radio. If you're looking for a precise information, you may be
better off by looking at the reference-part of this document.
A general view can be seen in fig. @overview GUI/Signal Processing/Antenna@.
For each of these elements, you can find a chapter that describes it in more detail.
The list of chapters include also more general descriptions of the
- GUI Is the Graphical User Interface, that allows to interact with the
software-radio on a user-level
- Signal Processing is the ensemble of all interchangeable participants
that make the active part of the software-radio
- Antenna represents the transmission and reception part of the
software-radio, either in simulation or in real-time mode
- Operating system how the different parts of RTLinux and linux play
- Modes of Operation gives an overview of the different modes of the
- Hardware which shows the architecture of the ICS-hardware
- Code the different directories in the tar-ball of the software-radio